You have goals.
We can help you get there.
We understand that not everyone has the same goals in mind. That is why we implement a custom and individualized approach to creating a financial plan that will help make your goals a reality.
In today’s market, a Financial Advisor can provide you insight and guidance based on an understanding of your unique situation. At IC Credit Union® one of our CFS Financial Advisors available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * can offer a complimentary, no-obligation financial review utilizing financial planning software, available through CFS*.
During our meeting, we’ll go through these six steps:
- Identify your unique goals and the level of importance of each goal
- Identify the financial resources that will help fund the achievement of your goals
- Determine the balance of investment risk and return that is appropriate for you
- Create your personal plan outlining the investment and insurance services needed to help achieve your retirement goals
- Review and discuss your plan results together
- Discuss the steps needed to put your plan into action
- Review your Social Security strategy
- Establish the proper savings strategy
- Discuss an appropriate asset allocation strategy for your Investment Portfolio
With this meeting, it is our goal to enhance your investment experience and better recommend strategies and solutions to help meet your long- and short-term financial objectives. One of our CFS* Financial Advisors can offer investment solutions to better serve our clients’ needs; ones that include diversification in accordance with a member’s goals and objectives, active account management and account rebalancing where appropriate.
Completing your personal financial review together is a beneficial step toward identifying prudent investment solutions for your needs.
If you would like to learn more about our investment services, available through CFS*, feel free to contact us or stop by your local branch.